• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Fixed [XFtoWP 1.4] Forum comments tab is not visible

Andro

Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
As title.

If we disconnect and reconnect the thread, the forum comments tab shows up fine.

I guess, the issue occurs, if we edit an wp post after we have connected a thread to it already and resaved the page again.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Andro, how often do you run into this issue? I have not been able to reproduce this issue.

Comment

Andro

Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
It is happening everyday and very frequently. I don't know the exact cause but unlinking and relinking the thread fixes it until another edit.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Ok. I found the issue and am rolling out a patch to it now. All of that trouble caused over one line...

To your credit you did confirm this during the beta testing and it is fixed now. :)

Comment

Andro

Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Thanks, Alex. :)

I made the upgrade that you just pushed. But it doesn't fix the existing posts affected by this issue. Can you please share how to find the affected posts and (manually?) fix them?

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
You should be able to disconnect and reconnect those posts.

Comment