XenForo Recent Posts

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Here's a little info in this thread:

Currently it only refreshes manually, which is a bit of a drag, but is something I can look at sooner than later for the next update.

Comment

Sam

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Does this only work for creating threads and not show the user that has replied to the thread?

I've tried re-freshing numerous times, but only show users that created the thread?

Comment

Sam

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Does this only work for creating threads and not show the user that has replied to the thread?

I've tried re-freshing numerous times, but only show users that created the thread?
Excuse the dumb question, syncing the forum must take a while, replies are starting to show now.

Or maybe not, they appear to be created threads, not replies :(

Maybe in tabs rather than inline, add one for replies alongside forum and posts? Also having the option for show order would be great as well, is possble?

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
No, syncing should happen immediately after you press the refresh button.

Those are both good suggestions I've heard before so there is an interest for improving the widget. I am looking into what the priority for the next XFtoWP release is and think I am going to do some feature enhancements all around, so I will consider this in the mix!

Thanks for using these forums to post your ideas, please feel free to keep 'em coming. :)

Comment