• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Xenforo ID after registration for redirect

Solution
Hi @Daniel Szymanski thank you for the question. After a user is registered, XFtoWP saves data from XF to the WP user profile.

You can view the user meta by passing the WP user ID into the WP function get_user_meta.

PHP:
$user_meta = get_user_meta( 12, 'xfwp', true );
print_r( $user_meta );

Change "12" to the WP user id. You can get the XF user ID by accessing this array key:

PHP:
print_r( $user_meta['main_account'] );

If you want to automatically grab the user ID use this instead:

PHP:
$user_meta = get_user_meta( get_current_user_id(), 'xfwp', true );
print_r( $user_meta );

I hope this is what you are looking for, let me know if you have further questions.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Daniel Szymanski thank you for the question. After a user is registered, XFtoWP saves data from XF to the WP user profile.

You can view the user meta by passing the WP user ID into the WP function get_user_meta.

PHP:
$user_meta = get_user_meta( 12, 'xfwp', true );
print_r( $user_meta );

Change "12" to the WP user id. You can get the XF user ID by accessing this array key:

PHP:
print_r( $user_meta['main_account'] );

If you want to automatically grab the user ID use this instead:

PHP:
$user_meta = get_user_meta( get_current_user_id(), 'xfwp', true );
print_r( $user_meta );

I hope this is what you are looking for, let me know if you have further questions.

Comment
Solution