• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Woocommerce + Usergroups - worked and then didn't...

DDyack

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi there--

With how XF to WP is set up on our site when a product is purchased, the account is added to a forum user group.

We had two orders of the same product, but only one account was added to the forum group and the other was not. Is there anything that you can think of that would cause this?

Thank you so much.

DDyack

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi there, the syncing issue is still happening. It works sometimes, but not other times so not sure what the rhyme or reason could be that is causing it.

The associate usergroup is set up to run the product purchase action to add a secondary {usergroup}.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi there, the syncing issue is still happening. It works sometimes, but not other times so not sure what the rhyme or reason could be that is causing it.

The associate usergroup is set up to run the product purchase action to add a secondary {usergroup}.
Sorry for the inconvenience. I still think it will be worth testing on 1.5 as many consistency improvements were applied.

The only thing holding back its "release candidate" status is ensuring the upgrade process from 1.4.x to 1.5 properly imports your data. Tests on my own sites and others have gone well, and Id like to assist on your own upgrade path.

So, if possible, setting up a staging site connected to an XF dev site will be the safest way to upgrading the plugin. Let me know what you think

Comment