• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

woocommerce signup not passing the password

Mario T. DiLonardo

XFtoWP
Reaction score
when signing up with Woocommerce. wp does not pass the password to XF. if the user or admin reset the password on the WP site it will work.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
1 Comment
M
Mario T. DiLonardo commented
Nvm i see you patched the server i did not have ftp to . ill try to get them to download the file for me

Solution

Mario T. DiLonardo

XFtoWP
Reaction score
I wanted to say thank you so much. After getting the plugin off the dev site and putting it on my live site everything is now working. your support is AA+ and will not make my life easy!

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
I wanted to say thank you so much. After getting the plugin off the dev site and putting it on my live site everything is now working. your support is AA+ and will not make my life easy!
Thank you for sharing the good news and for your patience working through it. :) Every setup is a little different it seems but I am glad XFtoWP can work for you. Please let me know if you need help with anything else in the future.

Comment