Implemented Widget autorefresh

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
To refresh widget data click the "Get latest forum data" button in the XFtoWP settings. Version 1.3 is set to have auto widget updates.

Comment

Yigit Ozdamar

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Alex, when we are going to get the Version 1.3? It would be great to have these minor updates once they are ready. Those small missing points makes the life harder for your customers.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Alex, when we are going to get the Version 1.3? It would be great to have these minor updates once they are ready. Those small missing points makes the life harder for your customers.
I understand and thank you for posting about it! This release is on the books for next week when I return fully to my office for the Autumn and Winter to get the next few major releases of XFtoWP out. Hang tight. :)

Comment

Yigit Ozdamar

XFtoWP
Reaction score
I understand and thank you for posting about it! This release is on the books for next week when I return fully to my office for the Autumn and Winter to get the next few major releases of XFtoWP out. Hang tight. :)
Great news then. Thanks for sharing the date. Cheers!

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Yigit Ozdamar, came a little later but XFtoWP 1.3 now has this feature, and I have confirmed it's been working great. :) Check out the website for update notes.

Comment