• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

XFtoWP When is the user sync option for registered users coming?

loungeme

Reaction score
Dear support,

I am interested in buying a copy - however, with the launch of version 1.3.x - there is no way to sync current userse with XF.

When is this feature expected?

Thanks.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hey @loungeme, thanks for the question. I don't yet have a release date as it has been a major development effort, but it is looking to be the star of the show for XFtoWP 1.5.

Comment

loungeme

Reaction score
Hi,

I just read that the bulk user sync was planned half a year ago, but it's still under development. When is this available, in terms of days / weeks / months?

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @loungeme, yes, since user syncing was introduced to XFtoWP it has been on the plugin roadmap. The bulk user sync feature is a big undertaking and I've been moving the plugin's features into that direction by getting the regular syncing features working as expcted on many different website before tying it all together with bulk user syncing.

I am hesitant to put a timeline on it, but with the progress already made and the priority of the functionality, it should be here well within 6 months.

Comment