• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Welcome to Kolakube Support (post your feedback)

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi everybody, I just wanted to formally welcome you to the new Kolakube support forums! This website uses my favorite software next to WordPress—called XenForo—and is the best place to get help using Marketers Delight and other products by the Kolakube team.

All of the support areas you need are available on the Forum List where you can shuffle between support for the product you need assistance with.

To post in the product support you must ensure your forum account here is verified from your MD.com or XFtoWP.com accounts.

If you purchased either product in the past 3 months, this has most likely already been done for you. If not, login to one of your accounts above and follow the instructions to easily verify your account.

Tip: check your user profile here on the forums for an "MD" or "XFtoWP" badge to see if you are properly verified.

I admit I am not an expert with this software as I am with WordPress, but if you have any questions about using this forum please ask here and I'd be happy to help you get around. The design you see here is also custom and has some unfinished parts which I will fill in over time, but if you find anything that makes this site unusable for you to get support let me know here so I can fix it.

Thanks for working with us through the transition to the new sites, and welcome (back) to Kolakube Support!

Ray

Staff member
Md
Reaction score
Website
raylosophy.com
PS...if you have any questions, feedback, or suggestions after reading this newsletter.

Hey man, great redesign (MD)...smart refresh (Kolakube)...and timely email (newsletter). I love it.

1 Comment
Alex
Alex commented
Still dusting off the newsletter keys (wow has Mailchimp gotten bad), but it was timely indeed.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Just updated posting permissions all around the site, so if anyone has any issues making posts, uploading stuff let me know, or anything weird just post here. All should be working smoothly though.

Comment