• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Sub-categories for books

Richard Brown

Md
Reaction score
@Alex, how are you today?

I set up sub-categories for books. The one I did is for fiction. I may do one for non-fiction. Is this a good idea or one that might cause problems?

If it is an excellent OK, on the bookshelf page, when I select books or fiction, only four books appear on each shelf, unlike twenty for all books read. Is there a way to make it the same for all books?

Solution
I set up sub-categories for books. The one I did is for fiction. I may do one for non-fiction. Is this a good idea or one that might cause problems?
Sub-categories are supported and I don't see any issues utilizing them. :)

If it is an excellent OK, on the bookshelf page, when I select books or fiction, only four books appear on each shelf, unlike twenty for all books read. Is there a way to make it the same for all books?
Thanks for the report, I just fixed this and sent an update out to Bookshelf 1.0.2 from your WP admin.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 1.46.30 PM.png

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Sub-categories are supported and I don't see any issues utilizing them. :)

Thanks for the report, I just fixed this and sent an update out to Bookshelf 1.0.2 from your WP admin.

Screen Shot 2022-10-29 at 1.46.30 PM.png

Comment
Solution