• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Showcase sites question

garyf2021

Md
Reaction score
Hi guys, just started working on MD and having really difficult time working on the theme. Are all the showcase sites created using purely MD only or are they using a page builder?

Thanks!

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @garyf2021, there are some sites in the showcase custom developed using MD's theme system. Page builders are supported if you wish to use them within your pages.

Comment

garyf2021

Md
Reaction score
Thanks gauravtiwari, how do you add the blog roll for your homepage? Sure will try your child theme - but do I need to do some coding too? I just want to have a blog roll on my home page and be able to add some CTA - do you use a static home page or just blog post?

Comment

gauravtiwari

Blogger
Md
Reaction score
Website
gauravtiwari.org
I am using a static page for homepage. The blog page is a different page.

For those articles on homepage, I have coded them myself. If you use Gutenberg, you can use Query Block to add posts like this. If you are on Classic Editor, WP Show Posts plugin will do great for you.

Comment