• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Role Promotion

thunderclap82

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Would there be a way to add a user action that would would change a users roll (i.e. Registered) to a new role after X number of days? Basically I'm trying to prevent users from creating accounts just so they can write a review for their friend.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Thanks. :)

I like the idea and I think it's a natural fit for the User actions interface. Once selected from the dropdown you could enter the duration, then XFtoWP will run the action according to the set time frame. Of course you can then change usergroups, send alerts, and anything else permitted here.

Screen Shot 2021-12-08 at 1.40.07 PM.png

I am sealing the deal on XFtoWP 1.4 and will let you know if this makes the cut or comes in after the fact. Thanks for the suggestion and please leave any other details you find important here as well.

Comment