• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Question - How to Sync Users from Wordpress to Xenforo?

Dustin Boyle

XFtoWP
Reaction score
I need help on how to sync users from Wordpress to Xenforo. I have 300+ members on my Wordpress site, and I have added Xenforo as a secondary support forum and I cannot figure out how with the API to create a Xenforo user from the Wordpress user information. Could someone point me in the right direction, or show me what I'm doing incorrectly. XFtoWP works perfectly fine if the users are registered on Xenforo first, but I need it the other way around..

Thankyou,

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Dustin Boyle thanks for posting your question here.

Currently the plugin can create a new user in XenForo when the user registers to WordPress. Do you have that much working? The settings should be fairly self-explanatory once you get the API key setup with proper permissions (mainly, user:read and user:write).

XFtoWP works perfectly fine if the users are registered on Xenforo first, but I need it the other way around..
This shouldn't make a difference. The only thing XFtoWP checks on user registration on the WP side is if the email or username already exists in XF

Comment