• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Resolved Product Expired Action Does Not Remove User Upgrade on XF

Veljko

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hey bro, i will create credentials for you to be able to access both xf and wp, just let me know where can i send them to you.
Thanks

Veljko

XFtoWP
Reaction score
I’m currently using memberpress plugin, and i created a demo membership that expires after 24hrs, after the membership expired, on wordpress it says inactive, on xenforo however nothing happens, user still has access to premium forums. I created an action in user sync that is supposed to remove user upgrade after membership expires

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Thank you for the extra information! I am testing the issue and will report back with what I find here shortly.

Comment

Veljko

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Screen Shot 2022-05-04 at 2.08.24 AM.png
this is the account i used for testing the plugin, you can see that the membership has expired, but on xenforo side nothing happens

Comment

Veljko

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hey bro, i tried switching from account registered to product purchased to be given a user upgrade in order to see if there will be any changes. I left product expired as it was, still nothing changes. I don’t know what to try next

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hey bro, i tried switching from account registered to product purchased to be given a user upgrade in order to see if there will be any changes. I left product expired as it was, still nothing changes. I don’t know what to try next
I am still working through a resolution, thanks for the extra details.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Resolved, product expiration actions work in xftowp as expected, however memberpess seems to run its member cleanups on a delay.

Comment