• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access members-only support forums.

Problem adding tracking code at page/post level

lovefightwrite

Md
Reaction score
Website
alextucker.ca
Today I tried to add a javascript snippet to a single post, but every time I updated the post the script disappeared. I was able to add the code successfully to the entire site in WP-admin, but I would much prefer to be able to add it at the page level.

Hey @lovefightwrite, my apologies for the late reply here I was recovering from an illness over the holidays.

Did you post the script to the header/footer box in the Scripts Manager? I just tested those settings with the classic editor and blocks editor and can save/edit/save/edit without losing the script in the header.

Comment
Yes, I was adding it to the header scripts section in an individual page's script manager and then clicking update. But every time I came back to check the code was gone.

Comment
Yes, I was adding it to the header scripts section in an individual page's script manager and then clicking update. But every time I came back to check the code was gone.
Thanks for the extra info. I'm still not able to replicate the issue and all I can think of now is maybe it has something to do with the code you're using? Is it within a <script>...</script> tag? Can you private message me (hover over my name and click "Start conversation") the code?

Comment
Back