• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Posts Slider Content Block

posts-slider.gif

This free block element allows you to add a unique posts slider pretty much anywhere you want to hook it to in your site's layout.

It's fully responsive and works by pulling your site's 4 latest posts with count, title, image, and category. The cool part about this post slider is the ability to change slides by simply hovering your mouse over any list item. The behavior is the same on mobile, with the list stacked on top of the main post cover.

I've prepared a sample child theme that contains all of the HTML, JS, CSS, and functions so you can cleanly merge this into your existing child theme.

What do you think of this kind of download? I have many more snippets like this I can release that are just sitting on my desktop gathering dust. Eventually features like this will be easy to enable code-free with the MD content builder system I'm working on, but I thought those of you who code custom templates could benefit from something like this now.

Need help integrating this snippet into your child theme? Let me know below!

View attachment md-child-theme.zip

Last edited by a moderator:

Ray

Staff member
Md
Reaction score
Website
raylosophy.com
YOu know I'm looking forward to the content builder system, but this is dope!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Thanks! This actually came from a site redesign I'm working on and I ended up redesigning this element to work and look a little differently. I like this version enough to release, and here we are! The next snippet I have is actually from the same project and won't end up being used.

Reactions: Ray
Comment
Reaction score
Hi Alex,

I would love to intergratie this one in my website. How can I fix this?

Kind Regards,

Aron Verhoeven

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hey Aron, can you describe what isn't working?

Comment