• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

'Post to forum' metabox missing after WP 6.0 upgrade

Andro

Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi,

After Wp 6.0 upgrade the 'Post to forum' meta box went missing on the post editor page for some reason. Can you please have a look?

Thank you

Solution
An quick update:

This is resolved now. Google Web Stories plugin update was the culprit. A patched version was rolled out a couple of minutes ago that fixed it. :)

More details about the bug can be found here:

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Not able to reproduce the issue and I can see everything as normal on multiple websites running 1.4.2.. Does your security plugin or ACF settings modify post meta or hide meta boxes?

Comment

Andro

Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Not able to reproduce the issue and I can see everything as normal on multiple websites running 1.4.2..
Yes, on my staging site also the XFWP meta box appearing fine - it has the same configuration as the production site.

Does your security plugin or ACF settings modify post meta or hide meta boxes?
No, they do not. After reading your message, I have tried deactivating the security, caching, etc. plugins but that made no changes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Ok, I will investigate this today. It may have to do with the Meta boxes you've removed from the theme.

Comment

Andro

Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
An quick update:

This is resolved now. Google Web Stories plugin update was the culprit. A patched version was rolled out a couple of minutes ago that fixed it. :)

More details about the bug can be found here:

Comment
Solution