• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

XFtoWP Other WP theme compatibility? Sitting on the buy button!

Holly Lisle

XFtoWP
Reaction score
I want this plugin. I love Xenforo, I'm moving my old writing school over to Wordpress, and I've installed a superb classroom/teaching theme...

And I'll buy XFtoWP today if it will work with my theme: LifterLMS.

I literally (and I DO know the meaning of that word) have the purchase page open and saved with my cursor on the BUY NOW $79 button.

Please let me know:

Holly Lisle

Holly Lisle

XFtoWP
Reaction score
I received assistance from one of your members, and purchased the plugin because of him. Because I'm not an actual member, I was unable to reply to him to thank him for his help. But I'd like to note that he's invited to join my site over on https://hollyswritingclasses.com.

Thanks, man. You were great. Copy and paste what you wrote to me, and include your name, and I'll comp you a fiction-writing class.

Holly

Comment

Holly Lisle

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Also... if Marketers Delight has an affiliate program and you're an affiliate, they own you money. I bought BECAUSE of you.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Howdy, Holly! I've been eagerly awaiting to hear the results of XFtoWP on your site. :D

Otherwise I'm always here and have been e-hanging out with @writeitnow09 quite a bit lately.

Comment

Holly Lisle

XFtoWP
Reaction score
My guys are working on importing 7000+ members from my old software into my new software (the new stuff is LifterLMS, the old stuff has no name (though I have a few choice words for it)... <hitting head on desk>.

So we've got a ways to go before I'll actually be able to let you know how it's doing. You may have already gone through another update. And I'll need to find a way to download those. But not today.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
My guys are working on importing 7000+ members from my old software into my new software (the new stuff is LifterLMS, the old stuff has no name (though I have a few choice words for it)... <hitting head on desk>.
Wow, doesn't sound fun at all. Do you know if the primary database for your users will be in WordPress or XenForo? It sounds like they are moving to WP.

So we've got a ways to go before I'll actually be able to let you know how it's doing. You may have already gone through another update. And I'll need to find a way to download those. But not today.
You came around right on the brink of the XFtoWP 1.3 release, which adds some useful new features that may help you.

You can login to your XFtoWP.com account by clicking the "Account" link at the top of the website to download the plugin at any time. Also, if you add your license key to the plugin settings in WP you will be able to perform a one-click update from the Plugins panel as long as your license is active. So, pretty easy all around.

I hope your words for using XFtoWP will be choice in a less desk banging capacity when all is said and done. :D

Comment

Holly Lisle

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Wow, doesn't sound fun at all. Do you know if the primary database for your users will be in WordPress or XenForo? It sounds like they are moving to WP.
We had a chat about that today. I think XenForo is going to be the primary database, with Wordpress the Secondary one. (SO FREAKING GRATEFUL that I don't have to have a ThriveCart database.)

My previous setup had three databases.

I was able to download the plugin update yesterday. Thank you.

Heading back in now to do more stuff on the site.

Comment