• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Open graph and SEO metadata

Seth Ellsworth

Reaction score
@Alex what are you using to manage OG, twitter cards and SEO meta data? Is that something MD does that I'm not realizing?

Looks like you're NOT using all in one SEO plugin anymore. Thank goodness because it slows everything down horribly.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi Seth!

We have opted to not handle SEO features like that as they are always subject to change and our attention is better spent on refining and expanding MD's fun core features.

I have switched to the pro version of "The SEO Framework" as I know the developer is obsessive about performance and my own tests of the plugin prove his work is excellent! Before that I was using Yoast but that was pretty much the same story as AIOSEO—tons of ads and performance bloat.

Comment