• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Old Users Sync, User Upgrade Isn’t Removed

Veljko

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hey bro, i’ve found another problem, there’s around 360 members that were created before i installed XFtoWP, and when i try to sync them, their user upgrade does not remove upon product expired date, i suppose its because there was no product purchased on the first place, however the message that i enabled does arrive which says product expired.
How do i solve it ?
Thanks !

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Veljko, I archived your other thread as it looks like you accidentally posted twice.

Running the bulk user sync process doesn't actually connect any past purchases to the user accounts, it only connects the WP and XF accounts together.

Despite that, now that they are connected and the product expire action is setup, those users will still get the expiration messages/action when their subscription expires.

Comment

Veljko

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hey Alex, thanks for answering !
I will see if it picks up on renewal, and continues from there, since that is also product purchased action
I’ll let you know
All the best

Comment

Veljko

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Update
Hey bro, it turns out the plugin won't recognize renewal as product purchased action.
The plugin is awesome, but is there any way around this problem ?
We have a lot of users that need to be synced.
Thanks

Comment

Veljko

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Update, my bad, i didn’t set up allowed user groups properly, plugin does pick up on the renewal and syncs it to xenforo.
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Comment