• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access members-only support forums.

Multi-author name in byline

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Just like the new multi-author thread feature for the Stream in MD5.2, I'd like to see a way for the post byline to include the names of other authors who also contributed to the page.

Reactions: Ray
Looks a little more complex than the simple integration I had in mind. Rather then creating a new post type for guest authors we will simply mark a small entry in the post meta when another author has edited the post.

Comment
Yes. This seems better.
Fortunately that should be a simple tweak to make into MD, just want to see if enough people here would be interested in us doing it (you can upvote on ideas you like here).

If you're curious, this article should give you a little idea at how we make new settings pages and meta boxes for our dropins if you are interested in creating custom fields too:

Comment
Fortunately that should be a simple tweak to make into MD, just want to see if enough people here would be interested in us doing it (you can upvote on ideas you like here).

If you're curious, this article should give you a little idea at how we make new settings pages and meta boxes for our dropins if you are interested in creating custom fields too:

Fricking awesome. I was using ACF for this. Time to ditch that.

Comment
Fricking awesome. I was using ACF for this. Time to ditch that.
Excited to see what you make! I've used ACF a lot in the past and thankfully with this system I have not used them in months and have started using it exclusively on client sites. It is not as "rich" as ACF but we have some very streamlined ways of doing things and you can do anything MD does on its settings pages and meta boxes (check out the group field for the ultimate level).

Comment
Back