MD5.2 now available for download

MD.com

The Messenger
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
We have been working hard to finish MD5.2 and as of this writing I am happy to announce that it is now available for download!. Go to Appearance > Themes on your site or download from your account. To be safe, make a backup before you upgrade and take note of the changelog post to... (read full article...)

Ray

Staff member
Md
Reaction score
Whewww! that was a lot...in a good way, of course. );

Since its inception, the Stream has gone through a complete facelift, with this latest upgrade being the biggest. It'll be interesting to see which feature becomes the stand-out favorite among MD users—my personal favorite is the embeddable widget. Still, I think most people will favor being able to leave comments.

Also—nice, thorough walkthrough @Maikel—very detailed and excellent video quality.

Comment

Jake O'Callaghan

Staff member
Reaction score
Whewww! that was a lot...in a good way, of course. );

Since its inception, the Stream has gone through a complete facelift, with this latest upgrade being the biggest. It'll be interesting to see which feature becomes the stand-out favorite among MD users—my personal favorite is the embeddable widget. Still, I think most people will favor being able to leave comments.

Also—nice, thorough walkthrough @Maikel—very detailed and excellent video quality.
Agree on the widget being my favorite. Amazing update!

Comment

gauravtiwari

Blogger
Md
Reaction score
Website
gauravtiwari.org
Error: If I disable MD share I get this error on some stream posts.
PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class 'md_share' not found in /srv/htdocs/wp-content/themes/marketers-delight/dropins/stream/widget.php:64

Comment