• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Making this link in a green box

Richard Brown

Md
Reaction score
That worked perfectly.

For the one on the sidebar, should I change that to class?

On that one, I would like to say more Get Marketers Delight. I would like to encourage others to use your theme. Any suggestion on language?

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
For the one on the sidebar, should I change that to class?
You could replace that with the same button. You can also change colors like this:

CSS:
<a href="orange button">Button text</a>

CSS:
<a href="dark button">Button text</a>

CSS:
<a href="blue button">Button text</a>

Not every color is supported so you can set a custom color like this:

CSS:
<a href="button" style="background: pink;">Button text</a>

Other classes:
  1. button-small
  2. button-large
  3. button-outline
  4. button-arrow
Example:

CSS:
<a href="orange button button-arrow">Button text</a>

You can even throw font icons into the mix. :D See MD > Site Design > Font icons for a list of icons you can use, then put them in a button like this:

CSS:
<a href="blue button"><i class="md-icon-user"></i> Button text</a>

Change the user keyword to a different icon loaded in your Font icons manager.

I hope that gives you some creative ideas.

On that one, I would like to say more Get Marketers Delight. I would like to encourage others to use your theme. Any suggestion on language?
I appreciate that! The above is a good start, but it will probably be better if I made a few banner images for the affiliates program so you can just use those. :D Let me get back to you on that... I will put them in the new affiliates area in your redesigned MD.com account area.

Comment