• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Resolved License key not showing

Atiqur Rahman

Md
Reaction score
Hello MD Support,

Yesterday I have purchased the MD theme. But today I can't see any license key in my account. Only I can see Expires: Dec 14, 2021, also not showing the site numbers.

Can you please check and solve the issue? My MD username is: Atiqur Rahman

Thanks,
ATIQ

Attachments

• License key not showing.png
    License key not showing.png
    72.9 KB · Views: 4

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Atiqur Rahman! Sorry about the glitch, the AppSumo code created two licenses for you so I had to delete the extra one and your front facing account didn't update. You are now in good standing.

Comment

Atiqur Rahman

Md
Reaction score
Hello Alex,
Not to say sorry, cause I am a fan of you from so many days ago, while you worked with MD thesis skin. At that time I am was the only blog reader. But from that time I thought that one day I will do blogging, mainly for passion not for the profession.

After that in a time I started blogging and today I am a semi-professional blogger with my passionate blogging. And I purchased your MD theme as I like your work from the very beginning, even I have not used your theme or skin before. I see how very much good it looks in others' blogs.

I hope my journey with you will be very interesting. :)

Thanks,
ATIQ

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hello Alex,
Not to say sorry, cause I am a fan of you from so many days ago, while you worked with MD thesis skin. At that time I am was the only blog reader. But from that time I thought that one day I will do blogging, mainly for passion not for the profession.

After that in a time I started blogging and today I am a semi-professional blogger with my passionate blogging. And I purchased your MD theme as I like your work from the very beginning, even I have not used your theme or skin before. I see how very much good it looks in others' blogs.

I hope my journey with you will be very interesting. :)

Thanks,
ATIQ
Hi @Atiqur Rahman that is too cool to hear! Still going strong after all these years and I have no regrets going independent as MD has blossomed into a product I am very proud of to this day. In a lot of ways MD targets the passion blogger so I hope you get to benefit from its tools on your own endeavor.

I'm happy to help with anything that comes up along the way. I admit I may be a little slower to respond than usual with Christmas and taking a little rest this month but I am always cooking up something new in the MD Labs. :)

Good luck with your site and looking forward to your next posts.

Comment