• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access members-only support forums.

MD Is MD still supported or is it a dying product?

jericho

Reaction score
I'm seriously considering to buy MD. In particular I really like MD's Stream add on. But looking at so many questions from customers/potential customers left unanswered here, I can't help but wonder, is MD still supported? Is it a dying product? MD's site has also been down for several months already now. It says that a refresh is coming up but a well-run business usually don't totally close their shop like that...

The developer @Alex is working hard on a new version of the theme (6.0). While it is not a good idea to keep the whole site down, I bet whatever he comes with, must be a wonder.

Comment
I'm seriously considering to buy MD. In particular I really like MD's Stream add on. But looking at so many questions from customers/potential customers left unanswered here, I can't help but wonder, is MD still supported? Is it a dying product? MD's site has also been down for several months already now. It says that a refresh is coming up but a well-run business usually don't totally close their shop like that...
It seems dead

Comment
I am about to move a project back to WP so my initial reaction was to re-new my license for MD, but looks like I will have to research what options are in the WP eco-system these days.

Comment
Back