• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

I'm lost ... please help

Jeannette Creator

Md
Reaction score
It seems like I have 2 accounts here now. And one is not connected with my license. Now I cannot add any drop-ins. Every time I try I'm sent to the PAYment page and have to order MD. But I already have a license since 2017 and just renewed. So somewhere it's going wrong. Maybe because I've changed my email address? Because I see 2 accounts with a different photo. Both have my name as Jeannette Creator, but one had [edited] and the other had [edited].

Can you please help and delete one of the accounts? The one with no license. :(

THANK YOU!

Last edited by a moderator:

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
It seems like I have 2 accounts here now. And one is not connected with my license. Now I cannot add any drop-ins. Every time I try I'm sent to the PAYment page and have to order MD. But I already have a license since 2017 and just renewed. So somewhere it's going wrong. Maybe because I've changed my email address? Because I see 2 accounts with a different photo. Both have my name as Jeannette Creator, but one had [edited] and the other had [edited].
Hi @Jeannette Creator, you have the correct login and are following the steps properly. The first time you download a drop-in you are brought to the checkout page and not charged (note the total is $0) and not have to enter any payment information. Just press "Free download" and you will get the file.

You only have to do this once per drop-in, then it will remember and you can instantly download in the future. Drop-ins now update with the one-click admin updater, so it will be even easier to maintain in the future.

Screen Shot 2022-11-22 at 10.41.54 PM.png

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi Alex, Thank you. That helped. Do I understand it well that you recommend the classic editor when you want to use the 'Page Blocks' drop in?
Yes, but only because it's a little easier to use the Page Blocks options in the classic editor than in the block editor. The drop-in still works as intended either way.

Comment