• Hey! Welcome to the MD community. Post your pre-sale questions and comments below and a member of the MD staff will reply back to you shortly.
  • Attention: The old support site at MDForums.org has recently switched domain names. Welcome to Kolakube support!
    Click here to login with your same account details.
    Thank you! - Alex

XFtoWP I need the same style for XF and WP - Where?

maik411

Reaction score
Hello, before buying this plugins, I wonder if anyone knows what options to have the same XF and WP style?

Best regards

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @maik411, thanks for the question!

XFtoWP is a functionality plugin and doesn't change the design of either site. It's better to handle styles separately across XF and WP and write the matching CSS to go along with it.

For example, I am close to launching the redesign of our parent site MarketersDelight.com and I'll be writing some custom XF styles to make the header match closely. It won't be perfect, but if you can aim to at least get the header and logo to be the same colors across sites (which is a setting in your XF admin settings), you are at a big advantage.

Comment

maik411

Reaction score
Hi @maik411, thanks for the question!

XFtoWP is a functionality plugin and doesn't change the design of either site. It's better to handle styles separately across XF and WP and write the matching CSS to go along with it.

For example, I am close to launching the redesign of our parent site MarketersDelight.com and I'll be writing some custom XF styles to make the header match closely. It won't be perfect, but if you can aim to at least get the header and logo to be the same colors across sites (which is a setting in your XF admin settings), you are at a big advantage.

Thanks..

1 Comment
Alex
Alex commented
You're welcome. Let me know if I can help you with anything else.