• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Implemented Hide License key on Marketers Delight settings page

Maikel

Md
Reaction score
I think the title says enough. Because you can use MD on multiple sites, i think it's good to hide the license key.
It's especially usefull to hide if you're working with clients. They don't need to know the license key you are using.

Reactions: Ray
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.

Ray

Staff member
Md
Reaction score
Website
micra.media
You're right @Maikel, I can see that becoming problematic if you have a morally compromised client. Managing the sites from your account dashboard has always been the way it's been managed but by the time you see a new site pop-up, they've already copied and saved your license.

I wonder if "The Kid" can cook up a nice fix for this.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Solid suggestion, I always find myself having to take an extra step when taking screenshots to edit the license key out of the image! I think the optimal workflow would be to hide it completely once activated since it is something that rarely or never has to be edited.

I definitely had this in mind with the recent account area redesign (no more visible license key) so it's something that will absolutely have to make it into the MD dashboard as well.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Now in MD5.2.1 (not yet released) active license keys will be hidden in the simplified admin panel:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 10.05.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 10.05.31 PM.png
    88.1 KB · Views: 7
Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Sure, send me a private message with a login. I haven't tested in edge so it's possible I will go in and find the panels working with my usual browser, but it's still worth a look

For the future, please post support inquiries to the proper support forum and not in the feature requests section. I will be able to better track and follow up with you on any issues you're having.

Comment

nguyenduyphuong

Md
Reaction score
Sure, send me a private message with a login. I haven't tested in edge so it's possible I will go in and find the panels working with my usual browser, but it's still worth a look

For the future, please post support inquiries to the proper support forum and not in the feature requests section. I will be able to better track and follow up with you on any issues you're having.
pmed

Comment