• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Getting PHP ERROR

aamir

Md
Reaction score
Dear Concern
I have purchased your theme market delighter today, but when i installed and pressed active, i got error activte (true) then page stuck. more i am unable to upload child theme as it is saying that style sheet miss. kindly look into the matter due to admin php error i am unable to enjoy your theme

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @aamir, can you paste the error message you get? It sounds like you are missing theme files somehow and you may need to re-download MD.

Also, are you uploading the files to appearance > themes?

Comment

aamir

Md
Reaction score
Yes i am uploading purchased theme through appearance. but when i click on active then it is stucking and did not move or redirect to selection of theme. it would be better you can see the issue yourself i can share you the admin password etc

Comment

aamir

Md
Reaction score
Hi @aamir, can you paste the error message you get? It sounds like you are missing theme files somehow and you may need to re-download MD.

Also, are you uploading the files to appearance > themes?
could you please help me out otherwise, refund my amount as i am not satisfied with the it. I have purchased today and you are not resolving my issue even it is not working, on theme activitation, it stucked, whenever i click any option it is not working and stucked. Please resolve this issue, or refund my money

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
@aamir, I can help you through just about any problem here but if you are unable to be patient with a response for ever just a couple of hours on a Sunday then I will be happy to refund you as that kind of attitude is not welcome here.

If that sounds ok with you, then I will be happy take you up your offer for the admin login. Please send me a private message with a WP admin login and I will see what's going on!

Comment

aamir

Md
Reaction score
@aamir, I can help you through just about any problem here but if you are unable to be patient with a response for ever just a couple of hours on a Sunday then I will be happy to refund you as that kind of attitude is not welcome here.

If that sounds ok with you, then I will be happy take you up your offer for the admin login. Please send me a private message with a WP admin login and I will see what's going on!
Alex
This kind of attitude from your end is also not bearable as you are offering your product and we are the clients and clients always want quick service from company end. I noticed you are replying to another persons in the same time and ignoring my messages. You know i am big fan of your theme today atleast i purchased this theme. Please do mint mind, it is due to misunderstanding. I am ready to send your user id and password. You can delete the theme from my dashboard and can upload new one and also need to check all the options of theme one by one as it is causing php error specially when we active e-commerce adds on.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @aamir, I can assure you I am not ignoring support requests, I just have to be attentive to everybody who posts here. After seeing your site I am glad to see you have come on board to MD and I look forward to seeing the kind of sites you are able to build with the product!

I am confused, as when I logged into your site I found both the child theme and parent theme activated, and all settings also appear to have taken correctly. At this point it does not seem worth uninstalling anything as you are all setup.

If you are able to post the precise error messages that appear on your site or in the WP error logs, I can be more helpful then. If you are unfamiliar with WP error logs, this guide will show you how to get the messages:

Comment

aamir

Md
Reaction score
Hi @aamir, I can assure you I am not ignoring support requests, I just have to be attentive to everybody who posts here. After seeing your site I am glad to see you have come on board to MD and I look forward to seeing the kind of sites you are able to build with the product!

I am confused, as when I logged into your site I found both the child theme and parent theme activated, and all settings also appear to have taken correctly. At this point it does not seem worth uninstalling anything as you are all setup.

If you are able to post the precise error messages that appear on your site or in the WP error logs, I can be more helpful then. If you are unfamiliar with WP error logs, this guide will show you how to get the messages:

Thanks Alex. Yes i have also seen, all the error,s has gone automatically. now i am roacking with md. Thank you man

Comment

aamir

Md
Reaction score
Dear Alex
One last issue, i have enabled woocommerce as suggested in documentation. but shop icon is not appearing in header. can you explain it how it will be appeared and how can i add my product in the page or i have to create new page with the name shop. Please see it

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Thanks Alex. Yes i have also seen, all the error,s has gone automatically. now i am roacking with md. Thank you man
and your site is off to a great start!

Dear Alex
One last issue, i have enabled woocommerce as suggested in documentation. but shop icon is not appearing in header. can you explain it how it will be appeared and how can i add my product in the page or i have to create new page with the name shop. Please see it
You can enable this setting in MD > Settings > WooCommerce > Add shopping cart icon to header

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
I see, the "Add cart icon to header" option will only show in the header when the "Header menu" has links set to it.

Currently you have the Main menu set, which is why the cart icon isn't showing. I think the feature should be changed to show in the header regardless of which menu you use, so I posted a feature request here so we can keep track of it and get this feature implemented.

Until then, it may be worth experimenting with different menu configurations as your current menu has a lot of links in it. You should make 2 menus: the "Header menu" with your most important links, and the "Main menu" with supplementary links.

Comment

aamir

Md
Reaction score
understood, one point left, still we need to install woocommerec plugin from dictionary after installation of your wocommerce addson?

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
understood, one point left, still we need to install woocommerec plugin from dictionary after installation of your wocommerce addson?
Yes, make sure WooCommerce plugin is active, then enable the WooCommerce drop-in in MD > Drop-ins > WooCommerce

Comment

aamir

Md
Reaction score
Dear Alex
I hope you are enjoying good health, i am unable to go with your product due to variety of reasons, first, there are many error while editing the post, for example, if i want to edit any post or page post, it does not work and get php error. 2nd. Most of the features given in the demo could not work properly and i am not satisfied with it. We you can check the google website speed, you can get it is coming 26 % and also causing amp error in google search engin.
Alex. I am not satisfied with the provided product please go for refund my money into my account. Thank you

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
I have asked you repeatedly to post the errors, yet you still have not so I am to believe they are caused by one of the many plugins you have installed to your site. I'd be happy if you proved me wrong so I could fix them if they are caused by MD, but you don't seem to want to fully cooperate for whatever reason.

We you can check the google website speed, you can get it is coming 26 % and also causing amp error in google search engin.
Page speed is a work in progress, and the lowest score I found on your site was a 76% by GTMetrix—96% by Google Lighthouse—so I don't know where you found a 26% from. It's not possible for an MD site out of the box to rank that low. There are obvious performance issues by just looking at your site source code I could assist you with if you are willing to listen.

Alex. I am not satisfied with the provided product please go for refund my money into my account. Thank you
You bought the AppSumo deal, so at any time you want a refund you can do so through your account over there. You must also delete the software from your website afterwards. Thank you for trying the product.

Comment