• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access members-only support forums.

Style issue Funnel lead columns have no background-color in MD 5.2

Anwar

Md
Reaction score
Hey,

I've updated a website I'm working on from 4.9.5. to 5.2 and after re-enabling a Funnel lead, the columns all of the sudden have no white BG anymore, thus text in it is non-readable as seen in the screenshots below.

When I compare the CSS to 4.9.5. I see that .box-style hasn't got a background color anymore, resulting in transparent columns.

Is tis correct, or am I doing something wrong?

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 22.39.07.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 22.39.07.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 22.54.26.png
    Schermafbeelding 2020-11-08 om 22.54.26.png
    794.7 KB · Views: 2
I just tested it myself and i can confirm i see the same in MD 5.2. You're not doing anything wrong. The box-style background color is gone indeed.

The quick fix is this:
Code:
.funnel-lead-columns .box-style {
    background-color: #ffffff;
}

We will get this updated.

Comment
Thanks. This kind of stuff kan be easily avoided if you submit a beta version to us, before launching the final version of the theme?

Comment
Thanks. This kind of stuff kan be easily avoided if you submit a beta version to us, before launching the final version of the theme?
Absolutely, though this seems to be something we missed from MD5.0 somehow. We did our first beta testing for MD5.2 with the staff and that helped immensely, and for the next release we plan to follow the exact beta test period you are outlining here.

Comment
Back