• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Feature Section

amalseed

Md
Reaction score
Hey @Alex, just wanted to see if there is a way I can recreate this section (see attached) for my website.

I have tried, but can't get it to look right.

Attachments

• recr.png
    recr.png
    273.3 KB · Views: 5
Solution
Nice. :D

You should be able to copy the html from the page and paste it where you'd like to your site. That section uses helper classes that are already built into MD.

I can post the source, maybe as a dropin, when I get on desktop.

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Nice. :D

You should be able to copy the html from the page and paste it where you'd like to your site. That section uses helper classes that are already built into MD.

I can post the source, maybe as a dropin, when I get on desktop.

Comment
Solution

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
I did try and copy the HTML and it came out all weird looking...
Did you paste it into the post editor? The markup is structured as a full-width element, so if you paste it within the smaller constraints of the post editor it will look, well, weird.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
How do I add it as a full width element?
Aww shoot, don't mind me, just make a couple of tweaks. :D

On this line:

HTML:
<div class="block-double-top block-single-bot format alignwide">

Remove the alignwide class, and move it to the <div class="spotlight"> opening tag.

Next, to get your spacing right change block-double-top block-single-bot to just block-double.

For what it's worth, I actually kind of like what you've done with the design. :D

Screen Shot 2021-11-09 at 9.31.56 PM.png

Comment

amalseed

Md
Reaction score
Looks cool man.... Love it...

I just changed it to alignfull instead of alignwide.

Last edited:
Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Nice, I'm eager to see how you plan to use this. I love how much this section can cover, I decided to use it twice on a page. 😂

Comment