• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Drop-in idea: Author stats

Andro

Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hello,

I have a drop-in idea.

As the drop-in name is mentioned on the thread title, the functionality you can guess already. The drop-in should display some author stats on the author pages.

The author stats can be grouped under author box or can be displayed separately below it under another box.

Some basic info to include on the author stats drop-in:
- Total posts
- Total comments

Other infos that can be optionally included to the author stats drop-in:
- Total reading time (calculating and displaying the overall articles reading time with the help of Reading time drop-in)
- Total character count - overall written characters (letters) by an author throughout the site (posts)

Thanks

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Great idea, and the author area/box are areas I've been looking forward to giving an upgrade to. I have even thought of making the author box expandable enough to hook data about the connected forum user into as well.

Comment