• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Custom Request: Wishlist Member Support

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @game-invaders that is certainly possible! I do not have access to the Wishlist plugin so if you can provide the following:

1) a dev site with wishlist enabled, xftwp super user connected
2) wp admin account
3) full ftp access to wp directory
3) $99 paypal payment to alex@kolakube.com if you want a rushed job, otherwise I can get to it over the next 1-2 months as an official integration

Please send any sensitive data as a private message to me here on this forum and we can continue to update this thread regarding wishlist and xenforo. :)

An integration by xftowp standards is:
1) when users register through wishlist also register to xf
2) when user purchases product over wishlist, sync usergroups to xf user account
3) when user email or password changes from wishlist members area, also update on xf

Comment

game-invaders

XFtoWP
Reaction score
How fast would the turnover be on having it completed if I were to pay?

Also can you please check into the fact that the new WP users are not synching to XF again. Last time it was something on XFtoWP's end when it randomly broke last time, I've been unable to advertise and have been having to manually create the users XF accounts for about a week now.

Thank you very much, looking forward to the synching to be back to a working state so that I can get back to advertising

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
How fast would the turnover be on having it completed if I were to pay?
I will be able to complete the job by this weekend if you can provide that demo site. Payment made after work is complete.

Comment