• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

Cryptocurrency Chat

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
I thought I'd open up a chat thread about this as I know there are some of you who are interested in cryptocurrency since I released my CryptoWP plugin.

Any day traders here, or do we have a bunch of fan boys like myself? I've met a few traders in person and got the impression that style of investing wouldn't work for me.

After going through a few different philosophical understandings of crypto and my own interests, I consider myself to be a longer term investor as the future of crypto and the blockchain look bright.

When I first got started investing I played with more risky alt coins and try to find larger profits there, and actually found a couple of successes. However over the past couple of months I've changed up my goals and now simply hold on to the larger projects and just stay put; I'd rather put my time and energy into MD and studying other topics of interest to me while watching the space develop.

One of the reasons I created the CryptoWP plugin was to help me step back a little from the time I put into crypto, and slowly accumulate more crypto by accepting some of my favorite coins. So far it's been a cool experiment and allows me to keep my foot in the door of crypto in a way that's familiar with me; through WordPress!

I'm curious to hear about your own strategies and your thoughts on the crypto space in general. There are actually a few crypto blogs I've found that use Marketers Delight to power their site, even one that I helped design (in Dutch): https://www.bestebank.org/

Comment