• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Contact form in a popup?

Richard Brown

Md
Reaction score
I successfully did my first pop up! It is an email signup form.

Is it possible to do one that contains a contact me form?

Solution
Hi @Richard Brown, yes, this is possible if you use the "Custom template" in the popup settings. Once you've opened the popup in the editor follow these steps:

1) Go to "Custom template" and enable the setting
2) Paste the shortcode into the Template box
3) Click the "enable formatting" checkbox after for the shortcode to render
4) Under the "Design" tab find "HTML classes" and add the block-double class to add spacing around the edges of the popup

Let me know how that goes! Keep in mind, the previewer doesn't always show the fully rendered shortcode but it will appear properly on the site.

Richard Brown

Md
Reaction score
The first pop up I did is an email signup.

Can I create a second pop up and use a contact 7 contact form without losing the email signup for the existing pop up?

I hope that makes sense.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi @Richard Brown, yes, this is possible if you use the "Custom template" in the popup settings. Once you've opened the popup in the editor follow these steps:

1) Go to "Custom template" and enable the setting
2) Paste the shortcode into the Template box
3) Click the "enable formatting" checkbox after for the shortcode to render
4) Under the "Design" tab find "HTML classes" and add the block-double class to add spacing around the edges of the popup

Let me know how that goes! Keep in mind, the previewer doesn't always show the fully rendered shortcode but it will appear properly on the site.

Comment
Solution

Richard Brown

Md
Reaction score
Thanks Alex. I was able to follow the first three but could not find the "HTML Classes" to add block-double. Not sure how I got three out of four but missed the critical one. The attachment shows what I have as of now.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 6.11.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2021-10-23 at 6.11.05 PM.png
    389.5 KB · Views: 1
Comment

Richard Brown

Md
Reaction score
Alex, I inserted the block-double into "CSS Classes" and it seems to work.

I tried to add in text at the top but it did not work. Amy suggestions on how to solve that?

I playing around with the color. If you have a better suggestion let me know.

Attachments

• TextContact.jpg
    TextContact.jpg
    225.2 KB · Views: 1
Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hey @Richard Brown, once you enable custom template the other text/content options no longer apply, so you should add the title text within the custom template above the shortcode.

HTML:
<p class="med-title">Contact form title</p>

Comment