• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.
  • Support reminder: Please do not use private messaging for product support. Post questions to the respective forums to get help.

Auto create threads?

stephanwhelan

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hi there - loving the plugin. As we are testing we'd like to see if we can auto-create all post threads in a specific forum. We don't want to have to set it for every specific post. Is that possible?

trana

XFtoWP
Reaction score
There are actually a few of them, but the most likely candidate is https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/2/addons/article-forum-connect

Obviously we're not evaluating based on price, we just want to pick something that has some logically basic features (i.e. automatically create threads for every wp post, put the thread in a forum based on some simple wp category to xf node mapping).

Comment

atminside

XFtoWP
Reaction score
There are actually a few of them, but the most likely candidate is https://www.themehouse.com/xenforo/2/addons/article-forum-connect

Obviously we're not evaluating based on price, we just want to pick something that has some logically basic features (i.e. automatically create threads for every wp post, put the thread in a forum based on some simple wp category to xf node mapping).
That's what I thought, I had been also looking at using XPress, but they are moving away from supporting XF. No more updates will come from themehouse for XF products.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
Do you have an expected date of release for the non-beta 1.4?
Latest by Monday, probably sooner. Adding a couple of minor enhancements to the new beta features but the plugin has proven stable.

Comment