• Welcome to the all-new Kolakube support, the official place to get help for Marketers Delight, XFtoWP, CryptoWP, and other WordPress products! Please login with your account details to access private support forums.

API user has no API permissions

johnkal

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Hello,

1. i create the api from xenforo with User key my username as admin in xenforo, i choose the scopes
2. next i go to XFtoWP plugin and insert the api key and other details like the attachment but nothing happens

thanks

Attachments

• xpplug.png
    xpplug.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 2

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
I change the BOARD URL to https://xxxx.com/forum/index.php and the problem fixed.

Now how i can import now all users to wordpress? I read this post https://xenforo.com/community/threa...ordpress-integration-paid.188385/post-1578900 but i cant find this: WP admin > XF > Bulk actions > Import XF users to WP.
The plugin hasnt bulk actions to me.

Thanks!!!
Hi @johnkal, I apologize for the late reply.

If you are missing the Bulk import feature that means you are running the stable version of XFtoWP which is at 1.4.2.1.

XFtoWP 1.5 beta has the import features and is available from your account area to try the importer features. As long as you don't have thread or user data from running a previous version of 1.5.x, it has been proven safe to install to your site.

But for actions as intensive as user importing, it will always be recommended to test it on a test/staging site before using in production.

Comment

johnkal

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Thanks for your help.

I do the users import to wordpress but

1) i cant login to wordpress with these accounts "Error: The password you entered for the username Kax is incorrect. "
2) if i am connected to xenforo i am not also connected to wordpress, wordpress pages asks for login

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
1) i cant login to wordpress with these accounts "Error: The password you entered for the username Kax is incorrect. "
Try enabling the " Login WP users with XenForo password" setting:
Screen Shot 2022-07-31 at 5.27.36 PM.png
2) if i am connected to xenforo i am not also connected to wordpress, wordpress pages asks for login
With the proper configuration, XFtoWP will login both users to XF and WP when logged in from a WP login screen. Try it at domain.com/wp-login.php first to check.

Comment