A Complete Bulk User Sync to Xenforo with XFtoWP?

donniewalden

XFtoWP
Reaction score
Like the title says, is there any way to bulk sync all of the users in Wordpress over to Xenforo?

Currently I have the XFtoWP plugin working great. It syncs new users, and I can manually sync older users over to Xenforo. But I have 11k users on a wordpress site, and need to sync them all to the Xenforo site with the same credentials. Is there a bulk feature for this bridge? And if not, is there a solution available for doing this? Or do I need to run physical DB queries to make this happen?

Thank you!

donniewalden

XFtoWP
Reaction score
@Alex any chance we could play with a pre-release? Or is it just going to come out on the next patch?
Love the work you've done by the way - the plugin is wonderful.

Comment

Alex

MD developer
Staff member
Md
XFtoWP
Reaction score
@Alex any chance we could play with a pre-release? Or is it just going to come out on the next patch?
Love the work you've done by the way - the plugin is wonderful.
Since this is a major new release I'll be offering a beta version. The last beta testing period for v1.2 went very well and I expect the same for the next release.

Thank you for the kind words, I am very passionate about seeing this solution grow and and the bulk processor tool will help many sites finally get connected together.

Comment