While I haven't had a chance to go through and make a list of suggestions just quite yet, I did want to mention something to you that I noticed immediately.. ..Opt-in forms? ..Where are they bud?
Here's where I would include them:
- Home page / static page of your site. Either inside of your feature box (you currently don't have it enabled yet), and/or on the right side widget, in the first spot.
- About page -- This is a GREAT place to capture your audience's name and e-mail. After all, they are on your about page because they are interested in what you do/offer/provide, and I'm sure they would love the opportunity to signup for your newsletter so they can easily stay aware of any updates you release.
- Footer -- This isn't really a must, but if you're looking to "spruce up" your footer, adding a simple opt-in form in the footer wouldn't hurt.
- End of Blog Post -- This is another GREAT place to capture your audience's name and e-mail. Clearly, they are reading your content.. So why not offer them the opportunity to sign up and get notified of future blog posts? ..You could add a opt-in box at the end of each post with a lead in of; "Did you like what you read? You'll love what else we have in store" <sign up> -- something to that degree.
Anyhow, as I mentioned above, I didn't have a chance to really make a list of helpful tips in terms of "design" to "spruce things up," but I did want to mention the lack of opt-in opportunities because I feel like a) you're missing out, and it will inadvertently make your site more appealing to the eye with them there (I think at least).
In closing, I hope my suggestion can be of some help to you.. Overall, your site looks great! Very clean, neat, simple, and the colors are nice!
All the best,
jablytheMember Since 11 Apr 2012
Offline Last Active Dec 11 2012 10:32 PM
- Group Customer
- Active Posts 32 (0.08 per day)
- Most Active In Presale Questions (10 posts)
- Profile Views 614
- Member Title Advanced Member
- Age 26 years old
- Birthday May 6, 1987
God,Family, Blogging, Online Business, Marketing, Photography
- Skype jablythe