Posted 28 May 2012 - 11:46 PM
I started with Thesis after using Joomla for another site. Mind you I am not a developer and have had trouble getting my head around the code stuff. I am looking to buy MD2 and had a couple of questions.
1. Is MD2 affected if html5 is enabled in Thesis?
2. I will be selling a handful of products and was wondering what type of ecommerce cart works with wp, thesis and md2? Something similar to what you have here would be ideal.
3. What is in the photo shop sale pack?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Posted 29 May 2012 - 06:05 AM
Thanks for stopping by the forum!
1) Marketers Delight is HTML5 ready, so any HTML5 you want to place in your theme is not a problem.
2) Any shopping system works, really. I created Kolakube on Thesis and I use IP.Board + IP.Nexus here for cart integration. Obviously, the designs and all that are different and don't use WordPress at all, so MD2 and Thesis don't play a role in it. Before i had this setup, I used aMember shopping system. As for installing a shopping cart eCommerce plugin for WordPress -- you'll have to test and see. We will be happy to help you get it working if it doesn't work.
You can also try creating it yourself with this great tutorial: http://diythemes.com...e-online-store/
3) You get a PSD file to the layout of MD, which means you can edit the way MD looks and then transition the changes you make to coding. I'd say this is really something an advanced user would want.
Let me know if you have other questions, chat soon!
You should follow me on Twitter
NOTE: Unless stated otherwise, please do not personal message/email me for support.
I will happily help you if you post a thread in the forums.
Posted 29 May 2012 - 03:35 PM
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users