You want a faster website, don’t you?
It’s been proven that faster loading times make people spend more time on your site, which can lead to higher conversions and more sales…
…But what is there to page speed? What are the things you need to do in order to maximize your site’s performance?
There’s more to it than you may think.
If you want performance tips that will help make your site a little quicker, go on and read the same old advice batted around the Internet.
But if you want to learn how to make your website truly optimized and turn it on to beast mode, you should signup to get your hands on the free Beast Optimization series from Kolakube:[optin] [/optin]
Things You’ll Learn From Beast Optimization:
- Why it’s time to get off your shared hosting plan
- The impact of smart code vs. good code on your website’s loading time
- What features on your website you should remove
- The HTTP outbreak: How HTTP requests suck the life out of your website
- Do plugins really slow down your website?
- How to supercharge your website with these killer cache + CDN tips
- How to develop the “I can optimize that more” mindset